Dear Colleagues, and potential participants of AES 2020
5th Anatolian Energy Symposium 2020 (AES 2020) was originally supposed to be held during April 15-17, 2020 in Karadeniz Technical University, Trabzon.
Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, we had to postpone the AES 2020 to September 2-4, 2020, earlier. Nevertheless, the concerns on the outbreak have not been fully eliminated yet, and AES 2020 organizing committee do not even consider AES 2020 participants to be exposed to risky conditions.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that the AES 2020 is postponed to March 24-26, 2021 (Wednesday to Friday) for a fruitful symposium where new connections and collaborations can be established between researchers from academia and industry.
We will take unprecedented incident as an opportunity to organize a high quality symposium with enriched content and increased participation. The following list is part of the changes in AES 2020 organization.
- The Important Dates have been updated. Please click here to see the new dates.
- Abstract submission will be open till September 30th, 2020.
- The review process for abstracts and full manuscripts received will continue as planned, and accepted full manuscripts will be recommended for the supporting journals. We plan to complete publication process of all reviewed and accepted manuscripts by the conference time (March 2021).
- In case of even slight health concerns, we will establish remote presentation option via online channels (Zoom, Google Meeting, Skype etc.)
- The registration fees have also been updated yet already registered participants will not be affected due to these changes.
- Sempozyumumuza Türkçe bildirilerinizi de gönderebilirsiniz. (Last but not least, we will accept submissions in Turkish, as well.)
New updates will be announced through symposium web page, please check aes2020.ktu.edu.tr regularly.
We look forward to welcoming you in Trabzon during March 24-26, 2021, and wishing you stay healthy.
AES 2020 Organizing Committee
Karadeniz Technical University, Faculty of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Department